An Exclusive Recipe
- 5 eggs
- 1 grated lemon
- 11 ounce sugar
- 12 ounce flour
- 6 ounce oil
- 3 apples
- 2 teaspoons of espresso coffee powder
Step by Step
1. Mix eggs,sugar, oil and grated lemon and leave to beat for a long time.
2. Take the apples, peel them and cut into slices or small cubes
3. Add the flour to the baking mix along with the coffee power
4. Put half the baking mix into your cake oven dish which must be little greased
5. Add the chopped apples ontop then add the remaining baking mix
6. Put in an already hot oven, temperature of 350f or 175c for roughly an hour.
7. You can decorate the cake with finely chopped almonds however this must be done before putting in the oven